Sunday, September 21, 2008

巴塞隆納 - 終身難忘之旅 - Unforgettable Tour In Barcelona!!!=>

Hey,
Today I'm happy yah=> Reason being I've gave my blog address to some of my frens, yet they did go thru it and thumbs up for me=> As a beginner, 感覺很爽, 有一點飄飄然的, ha ha... Of course lah, I really put in a lot of "heart" work & few days "通頂" to done all tis yah. At least got some compliment for me as "Power" for me to continue yah=>
Well, shall I start the Barcelona journey??? Tis is the most expensive trip I've travel so far, u will know why I'll said that later... It happens on 24/06/05, if I not mistaken, it's fall on Friday and we've extra 1 day of on Monday.
Immediately after work on Friday, my colleague Moses and I went to Nice Train Station to buy ticket to Barcelona for that nite. The train depart from Nice Ville at 2235 and arr at Port Bou Espagne (Border of Spain) at 0614 on 25/06/05. Then need to transit from there again to Barcelona.
Ha, never expected I still kept the train ticket leh, keep memory mah.
During the journey to Barcelona, inside the first train, 竟然發生了"天下無賊"的片段在我的身上, 倒霉极了... The incident is like tis, The train depart from Nice Ville at 10.35pm, Moses and I were seated side by side & I was not sleeping, just listen to music from my N-Gage. Suddenly ard 1am the train stop at one of the station nearly for 3 hrs. The train personnel actually "Strike" on that day. I tot tis time out trip will be 泡湯了. Then I sms Siew Fong during that time loh just to chat. Ard 4 am, the train start move again. Thank God!!! We can continue our trip liao...
Moses saw next seat nobody taken, then he shifted to there to sit, so we both ve more comfortable seat yah. From that moment start, 放下了心頭大石, take a nap. I've unclip my waist pouch from my body and put it behind my back and I seat at inner seat but facing walk way, my back is facing window. Ard 5am, when I in blur sleepy condition, I want to take my waist pouch from my back, I can't feel it was there. Once I open my eye. I saw it in front of me!!! Walauyeh, I feel something not right liao. I open the pouch and see!!! Guess what, my N-Gage and Digital Camera borrow from my colleague Jason has gone!!! Very heart pain leh. However, I'm still very grateful that the thief didn't throw away my pouch as inside the pouch, I've my most important stuff, my passport + some money at the small zip. I believe the thieve didn't notice of it. It's inside "AngPow". Well, when I look thru the whole train cabin, all passengers was sleep like pig, even ask Moses to call my N-gage, no ringtones too. Of course lah, they are Professional, where can so easy for me to find out right.

Frankly speaking, I'm a very alert person, never kena steal by others be4, yet tis is my firstime experience. I tell myself, tis will never going to happen to me again in my life!!! So, my fren!!! When u happen to visit Europe or taking long distance train in Europe, makesure you are taking good care of ur stuff yah. Don't leave ur stuff behind even u r going to toilet or walk around. It's not as safe as in Singapore yah. Believe me, U will never know how professional they are unless u have kena be4!!!
Well, due to the delay of the first train, our second train also has been postponed n delayed. Originally ETA will be ard 6.14am, but we reached there ard 11am. Yet the first thing we be in Barcelona is look for budget place to stay. We manage to find a hostel like YMCA at the Train Station Information Counter. It's actually 6 person sharing a room and the toilet is outside the room. We've made a reservation liao and need to check-in be4 6pm. They give us the address and map for us to find.
Tis is the subway Metro Guild given by the Information Counter ease for us to travel=> It's actually more routes than Singapore. There are lot of types of tickets, got daily pass, weekly pass, single trip pass, etc. There is a type of ticket name "T10" is budget for us to use. It means we can use for 10 single trips inside the subway and can be transfered for nxt person to use yet can use for nxt day too.
Outside the Train Station, we'd no choice but buy 2 disposable cameras just to take some pics.

We walk around the town areas as we plan ahead be4 we go to the hostel. Here we notice most of the building is design by their famous architect Gaudi, anyway u can see his work!!! Existing no other architect liao=>

Tis is the Famous Spot : - Temple de la Sagrada Familia by Gaudi & team.

Tis are the PostCards of Temple de la Sagrada Familia=>

Inside the Temple=>

Halfway bridge of the temple=>

My advice is just take some pics from outside will do. The moment we going up the temple, the staircase is very narrow, only enough for one person space, one direction up to the top and coming down on the other staircase, no turning back as lots of tourists in front and behind of us unless we reach the bridge in between, then only can cut thru and go down by the other staircase. We stuck there nearly 2 hrs.

After visiting the temple, we went to check in to the hostel and took a quick shower and came out again to visit more places and took more pics=>

In between, we had lunch at KFC as I like fried chicken so much and we've dinner near the square in one of the restaurant. Can't remember the restaurant name liao.

When we go back to hostel. it's almost midnight where the gate almost going to close, gosh.... What a rush day!!! Inside the room, there r another 2 angmo guys + 2 angmo ladies. Walauyeh, never know can be unisex rooms. They keep going in and out, chit-chatting existing we dun need to sleep. Because of the morning incident, Moses tide up our bags together and he hug it like bolster while sleeping, ha ha...

The nxt day morning, we've the b'fast at the hostel and continue our free N easy tour=>

I like tis place, just like a maze=> Going in and find the way out!!! FUN=>

Another Gaudi Structure=>


We're coming near the beach & port area=>


Zoo of Barcelona=>

At ard 5pm, we rush back to Train Station as we bought the ticket to go back to Nice Ville dep at 1920 & Arr at Monday morning ard 7.45am. As from the ticket, I can see it's much more cheaper than we coming here.

Well, that's the end of my Barcelona Tour. As conclusion, it was v fun and satisfied eventhough I've lost my phone and ve to payback $$$ to Jason for buying a new Digital Camera. So sorry about that, luckily that's the new one he bought yet not much photos in it, just some photos shooting for testing only. I just took that as one of my lesson yah=> Now u know why I said tis is my unforgettable & expensive tour yah=>

kw

2 comments:

SHARON RACHEL QUAH said...

wow ..... it's amazing how you can go so many places and taken so many lovely piz in just a short trip ..... money lost can be find again .... memories of life are to be cherished and story are for generation to pass on ....

KW said...

U r absolutely right!!! I totally agree. As I always tell myself, everyday I'm learning something new, regardless good or bad. Good stuff I can use it as reference and bad stuff will always remind me not to do it again. Experiences is the one that make me grow up. All tis pics should be credited to my fren Moses that he taken down for me. It's always a priviledge to travel of 2, help each others to take down the wonderful memories...