Tuesday, September 23, 2008

未雨綢繆, 真的能嗎??? Always plan ahead!!! Izzit really work???

Sometimes when I'm be alone, will always flash back my past. After all tis yrs of isolated with my family and frens, what am I getting??? Explore to the world, financial foundation, healthy lifestyle, career, family??? The most important thing, am I happy???
Frankly speaking, I'm confused. All along, I always want to be prepared for my future, makesure ve a firm financial background, bright career so that when I form a family, at least I can spent more time with them instead of hunting for living. I dun need to be v wealth, just comfortable will do. But the question is, how comfortable I want to be??? How do I measure my comfortable zone???
Sometimes, I feel like I'm getting stuck down here just because of greediness. I'm enjoying the explorer, the paid and my own time. But, where is the motive that I've set it be4, will it become reality if I still keep doing tis??? If I want to form a family, I'll not suppose to be a part from them, but then, after all tis yrs working down here, has actually lost of touch in the society, most important things, lost of self confidence that am I be able to catch up and blend into the society again???
Seeing my frens has form a family, v envy, why can't I have that too??? Just because I want to fullfill my destiny and have to sacrifice my love??? But seeing some of them failure in their marriage, v sad and will asking myself again, will I really can get happiness if I really have what I plan for??? I'll only be more vigilance on every move I've made. Because I can't afford to fail!!! I don't like to gamble my life!!!
That's why sometimes I dun like to be alone, will start to think all kind of impossible reality. There will always be no answer for me.
*After reading back what ve I writting above, also dun understand what am I talking about??? Ha ha.. maybe just want to make a fuss!!!
kw

2 comments:

ⓁⓊⓋ☁Yun☁ じ☆ve said...

人生就是这样。。

有得有失。。。

KW said...

老天爺實在太公平了吧,

關上了一扇門, 卻又打開一口窗...

要生不生, 要死不死,

真不知那個是好...

還是順其自然吧!!!

船到橋頭自然直=>