Saturday, September 13, 2008

處女作 - My First Entry!!!=>

Hey,

Tis is my first time to write stuff in my own blog, ha ha... Thanks for Fion giving me the idea & courage to do so=> Like what she said it's very true, never too late to do something if it's valueable for the life yah=>

Everyone has their stories, so am I. Well, I think tis is very meaningful things to do it so that nextime my family, my frens or even myself can read back what I've actually come true all tis yrs. Well, without further a due, let's start some pics to show where I've been thru all tis yrs yah=>

All these pictures are taken in Hamburg, Germany in end of 2002 where our yacht going back to her original birth place Blohm + Voss for major drydock=>

Tis 3 photos show my first time to feel snow that what izzit really looks like=> Taken at the aft deck & pool deck of our yacht=>

Inside the dockyard, it's full with snow, cool....=>



Have to walk around 20 minutes, then only can reach the main gate, phew.....=>

After main gate, ve to take lift to go down to the tunnel. The under water tunnel almost 400 metres long link to mainland=>

Here am I, mainland of Hamburg=>

Here comes the Port=>

Here's the Landenbruken (Forget the spelling liao) 太久了, 忘了=>

Do u notice all tis photos still using film, of course lah, digital camera not existed yet mah, or very very expensive at that time, 將就一下啦, ha ha....


Here am I, Rathaus the square=> Big Town, shopping place, lady's like=>











Further down, here come the train station....

Nite life in Hamburg, happening yah=> Redlight District from Reeperbahn to St. Pauli, Guy's heaven, ha ha.... But be careful yah, easily kena "Ah Char Kor"

Who said no Mc Donald in Hamburg, ha ha....

Here come the D.O.M. The Funfair where first time I ride real 360 degree turn rollercoaster, shiok!!!=>




Inside got place for beer & snack too=>



Look at the map & found small town Harburg, decide to walk in the snow.....

Another first time experience walk in the snow until "Tak boleh tahan", almost 3 hours walking, ha ha...

Finally, after the bridge, will reach liao, but then, nothing down there, ha ha... End up, took train go back. Don't know who's idea decide to go there, ha ha...


Be4 going home, chill out with best frens Terence (red face handsome) & Chef Stephen. Who's the long hair guy in checked wool vest??? Me lah, tahan cold mah, ha ha...

Took flight with Indonesian Babes Yvonne & Astuti at Hamburg Airport. Both of them ve left the company & join others yacht liao=>

Bonus photo: -

Firstime experience again of holding the real bullet and using the riffle to shoot the plates, Pull!!!...

Well, here is the end of my journey in Hamburg, Germany in end of 2002 to Feb 2003. Cheers=>

Kw

No comments: