Saturday, September 20, 2008

啼笑皆非 - Miserable Of My Life!!!=>

Tis particular section I'll share with u all kind of funny, illogical, miserable or ridiculous stuffs I encoutered daily regardless in my job or life. Sometimes think back of the incidents, really don't know want to cry or laugh yah=> Tis section is actually created because of 2 ladies ask me WHY I put my blog title as Miserable of my life!!!=> Don't need to mention name lah, they know who they are yah, ha ha... Here's the answer :- Firstly, I want to put the title as Journey of my life, but already use up by others, so no choice lah, just put anything that I can think of, ha ha... So, u want to know my miserable life, well then, here u go...... Specially dedicated to u!!!

Remember during our summer cruise where just over 1 month ago, one of the guest asking for special coffee. I did exactly what I've been told, Ie, 2 tsps of loose sugar, 1 tsp of special coffee, 1 1/2 cup of water, stir it n bring to boil. Once I'm done, I straight serve to her. Guess what??? she just bring the cup near to her nose and sniff it, not even tasted. Then she told me it's not right. Ask me to go and ask her personal butler to do it. I check with the butler and told him the incident. he taste it, it's ok. However, he did another one too. taste again, same taste, dunno what's wrong??? Then I serve to her again. She ask me is tis make by her butler. I said yes. She ask again, "Did u see how he prepared?" I told her yes, I did. Then she just grab the Turkish coffee and go away!!! OMG, what's actually going wrong??? She doesn't like me, izzit??? How come the butler did one, she drank. I did one, she not even taste it, already claim not right!!! Don't u think tis is ridiculous???

Another one lagi fantastic!!! Interested or not??? Tis one I'll never forget, ha ha... Is she again, Faint... Tis time she order Diet Coke, as usual, we always serve in hi-ball glass with ice n pour in the diet coke. Then I serve to her. she have a sip n tell me tis. "Tis is not diet cola, tis is cola. I never drink cola!!!" OMG, maybe u dunno our protocol, never explain or say no to them. If they think u r wrong eventhough u r right, U r still wrong!!! No arguement!!! So tis time I re-serve her the diet coke like tis way. I serve to her a hi-ball glass with ice and the can of diet coke by the side. So that she can actually see the can is actually diet coke yah=> While I think back tis matter, I guess maybe she has a v v sharp taste bud, but tis diet coke produce by the manufacturer, all under ISO control, percentage of failure is nearly zero, is she really can taste the different??? Can u??? Another tot is maybe because of the amount of the ice I put in the glass, not full enough, not really dilute the sweeterness of the drinks=> However, I take it as a lesson, so that everytime I serve her diet coke, pour in front of her, settle liao, no hassle, ha ha... Miserable enough or not???

Couple days ago while I'm on duty. I put all the soil plates inside the dish washer and press the short programmes. It tooks around 32 to 38 minutes to complete the circle at 45' celsius. Then one of my superior by incident came to pantry to help himself on his breakfast. He saw the dish washer is washing in progress. He see I put the short programmes and ask like tis, "I don't understand why u all use tis programmes, here already stated mainly for glasses." I explain to him that tis is the shorter programmes yet still need to wash for 32 to 38 minutes, if we put the plates programmes, it tooks nearly 1 1/2 hours to complete the circle. He replied, "What do u think it takes so long for???" Jesus, he's trying my temper liao. I told him that's why we rinse the plate first be4 we start the machine. Finally he add tis sentence after that, "It's ok, if it's clean." As we all know he got a "CB mouth", but don't come in early in the morning and make all kind of fuss yah. We've been doing tis since the ship built, why did he just mention now??? Not ealier??? Why me??? Am I the one start with tis??? No right, they start it be4 I was here. Kanasai... Luckily he said it's fine, if not I tak boleh tahan liao, wanted to tell him something like tis. "Please go back ask ur wife did her wash a stack of plate of 20 need to wash for more than 1 1/2 hours in the hot water???", "Our boss crockery and cutleries also wash by hand manually, why can't u install a proper one for us to use???" n "Did u ever see the heavy duty dish washer using by all the luxury hotel, it wash not even need 5 minutes to complete the circle!!!" Tis guy really spoilt my mood on that day yah, common sense tak tahu mana pergi liao, just gong gong follow the book, sigh... Logic enough or not???

Well, enough fuss for tis time. share with u others time yah.

Kw

2 comments:

SHARON RACHEL QUAH said...

mmmmm ... i don't think that "Miserable of My Life" quite suit this part leh ... to me, more of like "greatest part of my daily living/rountine" OR maybe something like "what the heck of a day I had" .... hahaha .... what ya think huh !!! :-)

KW said...

Ha ha... As my other fren told me exactly the same as u did. Tis title just want to get attention for ppl like u to read the content yah=> Can't really find the suitable one, just "Hantam loh", ha ha...