Friday, September 26, 2008

謝謝神啊, 又是星期五!!! - T.G.I.F!!!=>

Ha ha... Tis title suddenly strike into my mind, and I think it's perfect to my topic today!!! It's all about the 甜酸苦辣的經歷, 全發生在今天!!! 有好笑, 好气, 好爽, 好興奮, 樣樣有!!!


First of all, it's the most wonderful stuff lah!!! Gaji sudah masuk liao!!! Working for 1 whole month just to wait for tis moment to come, till today, still feel v "Shiok", it's just like another step forward to my "Merdeka" Day, ha ha...


Second stuff, when I clean the bridge (船頭) tis morning. My Captain told my purser & me that today's Euromillion 頭獎 accumulate jackpot up to Euro135millions. Waseh!!! How many 個零啊, let me see!!! Euro 135 000 000, 八個零九位數leh, convert to Sin Dollars X2 at least S$270millions, to Ringgit Malaysia lagi best, at least RM648millions, "Pengsan"!!!


Then he ask me what if I strike the first prize??? I said to him that I'll resign straight away!!! Ha ha... He answer me something like tis, "Ya, I think u should, but the moment u resign & go home, then realise that the number is not right, then u lost ur job already." Walauyeh, tis guy really mean leh, kanasai...


Around 9+, we've guests onboard, then they need some beverage service, the bridge call to crewmess asking for steward to provide bev. service. My chief is answering the call. Yet he can call me at tween deck where I'm middle of packing the store!!! I was v piss off, why can't he just go & serve the 2 expresso instead of calling me to serve. I'm working so does he. Tis really make me upset. Just FYI, our dept only got 5 persons, and we need to do everything, service, cleaning, dusting, packing & even shopping to buy daily provision, basically like housekeeper to take care of 1 mansion, not just push stuff to others to do yah. If everyone doing like tis??? What will happen??? Here we r not like in his ex-hotel where got 4 mgr, 9 asst. mgr under him yah. Not only sit his ass down there just to do his paperwork, have to hands on yah!!! Further more, what paperwork need to carry on for past 2 weeks, existing like I never doing that be4, dun try to test my patience yah, once I cannot tahan, will definately explode one day!!!


After 5, tis is always the best moment for me especially Friday!!! Why??? Just see below u'll understand lah, ha ha...












花2Euro賣一個希望, 夠便宜了吧!!! Who's know the next winner is me!!! Ha ha...

有時候, 我須要幻想幻想一下, 這樣的感覺蠻爽的, 哈哈...

但是不可以沉迷哦!!!我就最不喜歡買4D買到像火車路一樣長的人, 自以為是, 買了許多許多希望, 其實是在熣毀自己的人生, 把辛辛苦苦賺來的錢來養活他人...

如果要中獎的話, 一張就夠了. 是你的就是你的, 不是你的再多也是不中!!!

On Tuesday, while I jogging at the beach side, there are others joggers too. 1 Angmo trying to over take me, of course I tak boleh tahan lah, not only maintain my speed but spin with him until Negressco (A hotel) & he stop, yet I continue jog back to the port. How can I lose to him, I've jogged for past 6 yrs, I can only over take them, can't let them over take me unless those professional jogger yah where u can tell the different by their attire. But after the race, I'm actually hurting my left knee. Therefore, tis few days have a slow jog even still pain on my knee, just like going to drop off. But still have to overcome it to get ready for my 7th Dec marathon day yah!!!

Well, that's about all for today updates yah, tmr still need to wake up early at 6am to work as I'm on duty!!! Ciao!!!

kw

No comments: