Wednesday, October 15, 2008

誰說男女不可能有友情??? Who's say man & women can't be best friend???

Few days ago when I'm on msn, my no.3 ask me, how come I never mention her in my blog. Well, u ask for it yah!!!

That's right!!! I knew her more than 10 years, actual count is 14 years, since we're in HCIMC (Hotel Catering Institutional Management Centre) lately known as Taylor's School of Hotel Management.

She is Jane. I called her chinese name instead of Jane as more 親切感. She always a happy person, chinese say,"開心果". always smile and laugh like nobody business.

At first, I don't really closed to her as I'm always make myself very low profile, ho ho... I'm getting know more about her when we go for industrial training at Malacca Village Park Plaza Resort in 1994. Only she and me has the chance train together is Front Desk. We face various type of guests and also need to face their perm staff, especially the malay girl, can't recall her name liao, give us a lot of hard time yah, very challenging!!! Ho ho...

After graduated, she work in KL with one of my best friend and later on getting married in Penang. Me that time still working in Singapore. During their wedding day, I purposely took leaves and make a trip from Singapore to Penang, more than 10hours bus journey just to attend their ceremony and wedding dinner. I tell u friend like me really hard to find liao yah, please appreciate yah, ho ho...

Their marriage always a symbolic of forever happiness to me. I always set them as the idol couple in my heart. But my best friend, her hubby have this 7 years itchiness symptoms, chinese says 七年之癢, he ruined the happiness of his family and his life.

She was so strong that recover from her pain of losing him, she's so optimistic towards her life and she has proof that she can live without him. Congrates!!! Welcome back to bachelorette's life yah. She's doing very well right now, really determined career women, deals with human resources. In facts, she work very hard on her side job as an Insurance Advisor too. I actually very keen on the insurances stuff too, however, the timing is not right as I've already got 11 personal policies, very sufficient for myself coverage liao. but I believe in future if I form a family, I'll look for her to advise on my wife and kids plan. This will be definately yah. Just pray hard I get one soon yah, ha ha...

She not only work hard, but enjoy life too. She has going for holidays almost every years. I really very salute of her organised lifestyle. Who dare to say women can't find happiness without man!!!

My no.2 told me 1 statement before which is I'm not agree with him. He told me, man and women only can become husband and wife, but not good or best friend. To tell him that everything must have an exception, I'm sure she can be my witness or proof that our friendship is really so firm. We know each others so well and we know we're not the cup of tea for each others yet we can chat anything, almost no secret between us. I already think this is one of the miracle of my life. Everytime I went back for my vacation, visit or meet her has already become part of my life.

Well, that's the small brief about my no.3, I'll wait for ur feedback yah, ho ho...


Kw

2 comments:

SF said...

Hello..my good fren....wow wow ..u really wrote about me..Thanks for your compliment..:)

KW said...

Hey, you are most welcome!!!
Feel free to dropby yah, lol...

=>