Saturday, November 8, 2008

法國之La Ciotat Mountain Tracking!!!

As I told you before, a lot of my colleagues claims that La Ciotat here is a boring place, death town. Not much place to shop, unless took bus to Marseille yah. However, there is a Sunday morning market where a lot of kiosks were set up along the Port side to sell their products. I'll tell you more in detail in future yah when I got the mood to go and check it out, ha ha...

Anyway, La Ciotat is still a wonderful place for me. Reason being here got a lot of mountains, so that I can go for jungle tracking. Most of the mountains here I've been thru before. Today just bring you to one of the place called Cap Canaille where I like to do tracking down there yah.

From our Port to here, at least I have to jog
upslope for about 15minutes then only can reach this entrance.
Just for me to warm up first yah.
Phew... Sweat siah... Ha ha...

Meanwhile, come to an abandon structure.

Have a deep breath!!!

Here's come the tracking!!!

Go up and down the mountains.
Come to a place I like the most.


Come to a place where the tracker leave a rope permanently
down there for us to climb up and across the cliff.
Even just a short distance, but quite exciting yah.

Meanwhile, can find some symbols and signs

that the pro trackers leaves behind for us to follow,

so that we can't get lost, thanks to them yah.

Here's come the mountain views.

On Wednesday, I'm actually came here before,

but that day, there was drizzling,

When I come to a slope, I dare not climb up,

very slippery and I got a bit of height forbia,

takut jatuh, then turn to use the other way out.

But yesterday, the weather is nice and dry,

then I've to give myself a try!!!

I've made it!!! Yes!!! So satisfied!!!

I'm Flying!!! Ha ha...

The track is actually link to La Garde.

Where Stephen and I always called this place

as 觀音廟, as temple always located at the mountain de.

Ha ha...

Behind the church, there is a small hill.

We can walk up the hill to see the whole

La Ciotat lanscape and see the sunset!!!

Way to go up the hill!

Views from the top!!!



Enjoying the sunset at 5.15pm.
Usually I'll come with Stephen,
but he is still working.
No choice lah, come up by myself.

After finish watching the sunset,
come down from the hill notice
the lights is on!!!

Well, that's the activities where we normally
do it after work daily.
It must depends on the weather too yah
as this few days always drizzling and raining.

Kw

3 comments:

Jane Chin said...

好可爱的狗狗!
狗狗是很有人性的,它也是人类的好朋友,你对它好,它一定会记得你!^^

Janice Hcc said...

原来它们是你的好朋友哦。。。^^ 你真得很有爱心。。。好!!

KW said...

對呀!!! 他們好親切哦!!!
其實我並沒對他們特別好,
偶而給他們吃東西罷了,
可能是"人狗緣"吧! 呵呵...